Monday, September 7, 2009

Join me in Making Today Matter!


Lori
(407) 920-9605
E-mail: lori@mtmdirect.net

I have been thinking for quite some time about how I can use my skills to positively affect others. I have been involved with the Make Today Matter (MTM) program, created by best selling author, Brook Noel, for a number of years now.

Recently, I was offered the opportunity to introduce this exceptional program to others and I am so excited about the possibilities that await for myself and for you! The MTM program offers many tools and techniques to help you live a more organized, energetic and content life!

There are a number of online classes beginning soon:

High Energy Living Online Course - Begins September 9, 2009

Extreme Home Makeover: 10 Weeks to the Home You Want - Begins September 14, 2009

There is also a monthly on-line membership that has been so valuable to me. You can find out more about it here: Make Today Matter. Be sure to click on "Membership" on the bottom right for more information about the monthly membership.

Please call or e-mail me so we can set up a time to discuss where you are in your life and where you would like to be. I can show you all that the Make Today Matter program has to offer you!



Get organized, Regain energy. Create contentment.

Are you ready to Make Today Matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment